Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scales

I finally invested in a scale to weigh my packages at home. I always over estimate weight because I figure "better to ship with more postage than too little", but as a result, I end up paying for some of the shipping cost myself... no more!shipping scale This little scale cost me a whopping $5.00 at Linens n' Things and is perfect for my needs since most of my items are under 1lb. Here is little Swimmy weighing in at just under 1/2 oz. Most of these kitchen scales are no more than $5-20 and up to $40 for the fancy digital ones, making them a super duper alternative to a pricey postal scale. This one is surprisingly accurate and it would be perfect for anyone selling jewelry, clothing accessories, stuffed animals, etc. Yay!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones