Saturday, December 1, 2007

Permissions

!!!Patterns, Copyrights and Infringements, OH MY!!! Creative Commons License
All Patterns by White Paw Craftworks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.
♥ You CAN ALWAYS make items from my patterns for yourself, your children, family, friends (and enemies) and as gifts and as donations to charity. ♥ You CAN sell items you make from my patterns to neighbors, co-workers, at craft fairs, churches, fundraisers, charitable events and small local venues outside of NY only! ⊗ You CANNOT sell items you make from my patterns on the internet (that means Etsy, Dawanda, SilkFair, Ebay, Lov.li or anyother online venue including personal websites), or for commercial or retail purposes. I have eyes all over the web and I will find you ;) I may offer a cottage license in the future but not at this time. The actual pattern file may of course be printed and copied for your personal use. Under no circumstance should it be emailed, electronicaly transmitted, posted on the internet or copied in anyway other than from the original file for personal use. Thank you for respecting my work. ♥ Christine


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones