Saturday, May 16, 2009

Flameless Candles

As much as I love real candles, they scare me a bit... I have too many shelves and surfaces that are close to draperies, bathroom towels, angled walls and lamp shades.
So, flameless candles have been the next best thing!
I'm especially adoring the Wisp Flameless Candle by Glade... with a frosted glass votive, battery operated mechanism, 3 scent release settings, touch on/off and a soft flickering glow, it is the best I've seen. ($9.99 at Walmart)
Top: the entire candle mechanism lifts out for switching scent release settings, replacing the essential oil reservoir and changing the battery.... ...to turn it on just lightly press the candle's top ...a nice soft glow that flickers like a real flame.
Pretty + smelly good stuff = like :)

2 comments:

Howie Woo said...

Thanks for the flameless candle review!

Another flameless candle I picked up were these LED tealight candles. They're dim, but at least no one will wake up to an inferno! ;)

whitepaw said...

I like those too Howie... 3 for a $1.00 at Dollar Tree Stores :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones