Tuesday, May 26, 2009

New Books

I treated myself to a couple of new books this holiday weekend...
The Dressmaker's Technique Bible
by Lorna Knight
+
Weekend Sewing
by Heather Ross


Weekend Sewing is one of the few project books that completely captured my interest.

I want to make everything in this book!

It has 40+ inspirational patterns for lovely items such as summer dresses, shirts, pajamas, a small clutch, slippers, baby clothes, bags, kitchen linens and lots more...

The Dressmaker's Technique Bible is less for pleasure and more for avoiding headaches during projects ;)

Shopping was extra fun with a 40% off Borders coupon
+
a Gift Card that's been taking up a slot in my wallet since Christmas...


I made out like a bandit.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones